Where: Barcelona (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Arabic
As a Sales Consultant you will be responsible for selling and promoting Online English courses to the Arabic Market. You will have a key role in developing revenue and number of students joining online school and being part of fast-growing business.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
– Inbound and Outbound calls to potential new students.
– Upgrade and renew current students.
– Qualify leads given and turning them into business opportunities.
– Take full ownership of direct sales in the region and reach KPI’s and Sales targets.
– Achieve excellent customer service and proactively respond to client queries.
– Perform database and record keeping activities
– Operate in a truly international environment and a young team.
– Native Level of Arabic
– Mandatory experience in working for the Middle East market
– Business acumen with strong aptitude for negotiation and persuasion
– Sales oriented and target driven attitude
– Ability to communicate effectively and concisely to customers
– Cultural awareness and ability to work within a team
– IT literate
– Excellent interpersonal skills.
– Understand KPI’s and targets.