Where: Madrid (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
We’re looking for a Recruiter to own the entire hiring lifecycle across Spain and potentially also other locations in Europe. The role will be based in Madrid and you’ll report directly into the Recruitment lead, working closely with the other recruiters in EU and our global Recruiting team, as well as stakeholders throughout the business to understand current and future people needs.
You’ll act as the “boots on the ground” for recruiting, partnering closely with the recruitment manager and our Leadership to hire the best talent. You’ll work cross-functionally to make sure we’ll be able to meet our hiring targets, and partner closely with Recruiting Marketing to localize recruiting content and create a vast and steady pipeline of potential team members.
THE SKILL SET
- 2-3 years of in-house recruiting experience for all levels of an organization, from entry-level to senior-level positions, ideally within the tech industry.
- English proficiency is a must. Speaking another European language is a plus.
- A positive, make-it-happen spirit, and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-performance environment
- Passion for creating delightful and memorable candidate experiences at every touch point, we want every person who interviews at Eventbrite to rave about their experience
- A track record of building strong relationships and acting as a talent advisor and coach for your hiring managers and interviewers
- Ability to use past and current data to drive decision making and educate leaders
- Desire to proactively contribute to Eventbrite’s recruiting process. You’re always looking for new ways to optimize, and are open to testing new methods and tools
- You’re a pro at sourcing, assessing, and pitching a candidate, all while being their #1 advocate throughout the interview process
- You can articulate Eventbrite’s vision and culture, and work to understand how it matches a candidate’s career goals and values
- Ability to close a candidate, not because you’re great at sales, but because you understand the business need, the candidate’s motives, and can thoughtfully piece it together for everyone’s gain
- Ability to nurture top candidates so when the time is right for both them and the business, we can make the right hires
- Mastery of CRM/ATS databases — you believe in meticulous candidate notes and know that excellent database hygiene leads to accurate reporting
- Great interpersonal, written/verbal communications skills, and a sharp sense of humor
- Passion for training and coaching Hiring Managers and Interviewers
- Energy and excitement to represent Eventbrite internally and externally at events hosted at the office and at conferences, career fairs, and more
WHAT TO EXPECT
- A Company focus on talent development
- Eventbrite full compensation & Perks plan.
- Share options (your piece of EB pie!).
- Health & Wellness Program.
- Remote work policy.
- Flexible work schedule.
- Profesional development & training paths.
- English speaking company.
- International Career options.
- A young dynamic team with a ‘let’s make it happen’ mentality.
- Team lunches and team offsites.
- Lots of fancy snacks, fruits, drinks & happy hours.
- A family-friendly environment.
- Monthly Lunch vouchers
- Travel options to meet with your colleagues in San Francisco and other offices around the globe.