Where: Cork (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in French
As a SonicWALL Channel Sales Account Manager, you will be responsible for developing, managing, and closing a pipeline of opportunities sufficient to consistently meet and exceed quarterly quota objectives.
▪ Track and measure sales goals and metrics via Salesforce on a daily basis
▪ Recruit, on-board and enable new partners to generate revenue stream
▪ Defining and executing a sales strategy for the territory with pre-existing and new channel partners.
▪ Collaborating with partners relevant to the accounts/territory
▪ Provide field and customer feedback to internal teams
▪ Develop, enable, and work with partners to ensure that they are being successful in positioning the SonicWALLportfolio
▪ Developing partner skills and creating activities and driving pipeline to ensure a healthy run rate. Be responsible for closing bigger opportunities
▪ Work with channel partners to identify and qualify mutually rewarding sales activities, strategies, and business opportunities.
▪ Regularly engage with customers
▪ Anticipate how market and competitive factors will influence the selling of SonicWALL’s products and services.
▪ Identify and qualify new distributors and channel partners as needed
▪ Ability and willingness to travel on a quarterly basis on partner visits and event
▪ Knowledge of building a business plan with partner base and executing successfully.
▪ 3+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience and must have prior channel experience in the UTM/firewall, security solutions realm
▪ Have extensive prior demonstrable enterprise sales experience; direct and channel, in the networking or security field.
▪ Understand Network Security competitive landscape well
▪ Strong presentation skills area must
▪ Knowledge of VPNs, firewalls, and networking solutions highly preferred.
▪ Strong oral and written communication skills to communicate with customers, partners, and leadership.
▪ French & English language is a must
▪ Key account management experience
▪ Highly motivated with desire for success
▪ Team player but essential to be highly independent at times