Where: Budapest (Hungary)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Spanish
HR Advisor – Spanish speaking
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals to join our great team. HR Services team provides effective answers to HR related questions to our colleagues while delivering high quality services and adding value to the business.
- Act as the primary contact for line managers and employees providing a first class remote HR consultancy service
- Maintain relationship with stakeholders to ensure effective end to end processes
- Communicate with the employees of Vodafone Spain via e-mail, phone, webchat and manage the resolution of their queries, according to agreed service levels
- Maintain employee data in SAP
- Execute routine HR administration activities
- Take part in HR related projects and process improvement activities.
This job might be ideal for you if:
- Your English skills are upper-intermediate and your Spanish skills are fluent
- If you have 1-2 years of HR related experience, that’s great, but fresh graduates are also welcome
- If you’ve gained experience in a in a global multi-national or SSC environment, that’s even better!
- You consider a deadline to be a challenge and you rise to that challenge; your time management skills are first class.
- You communicate clearly. You write well. You can explain just about anything to anyone, and you’re comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone.
- You pay close attention to the details. As far as you’re concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, on time, every single time. You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
- You can adapt to a changing environment easily and you are a real team player!
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on difficult challenges and you don’t get flustered easily. If you don’t know the answer you’ll dig until you find it.