Where: Austin (United States)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other jobs in Portuguese
Some of the things you’ll be doing include …
- Define and execute account sales plans and then meet and exceed sales goals (quotas) through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities within the assigned geographic territory
- Develop and manage sales pipeline – prospect and assess new sales potential while moving a large number of transactions simultaneously through the sales pipeline
- Manage and track customer and transactional information in a CRM system
- Coordinate resources throughout the sales cycle, including product support and sales engineering
- Provide initial product demonstrations and general support to prospective customers
- Nurture and expand the company’s relationship within customer accounts
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecast through the CRM system
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and products
- Practice effective, excellent communication with management, customers and support staff
- Participate in team‐building and company‐growth activities including strategy setting, sales training, marketing efforts and customer care.
- Travel to customer locations in support of sales efforts.
- This role requires fluency in Portuguese.
Who you are…
- Performer. 5+ years sales and/or lead qualification experience (including outbound prospecting)
- Amazing Salesperson. Desire to bring new customers into the Tableau franchise and maximize revenue. Consistent overachievement of sales goals in a large geographic territory.
- Energy and Enthusiasm. Experience with building, developing and growing channel life cycles.
- Technically Savvy. Experience with analytics, data, databases, predictive modeling, or business intelligence preferred.
- Experienced. Bachelor’s Degree with a technical or business focus preferred.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!