Where: Budapest (Hungary)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Italian
- Analyze the Requests For Quote and collect the relevant (technical / commercial) information of the commercial quote from all identified contributors / tools / standards leading to robust proposal consolidation, leading coordination and collaboration with all key stakeholders to ensure efficient and timely completion of the quote or proposal package
- Provide a comprehensive response in a timely manner meeting or exceeding KPI’s established by the business. This includes review of customer specifications, identifying any exceptions, and obtaining final agreement.
- Establish and maintain a standard database of typical data and information, and create standardized templates for future re-use driving consistent output and improvements in process efficiency and speed.
- Develop working level knowledge of customer applications along with the appropriate GEHC solutions, in order to quickly evaluate and determine actions required and/or to quickly identify the specific technical SME’s and/or functions to involve in the quotation process.
- Ensure that all the deal data (such as RFQ, Quotation, PO) are stored & systematically updated in appropriate tools or directories; update all data within SFDC to maintain “paper trail” and data accuracy
- Participate & Support the Win/Loss Analysis, prepare other commercial documents, reports
- Support the Sales Order review process upon receipt of customer PO’s, including providing clarifications between the PO and the custom quote, assisting in collecting any missing data, information on the terms & conditions, etc.
- Apply time management skills and tools to drive completion of tasks and critical path items, to reduce response time and improve quality and completeness of responses.
- Fulfill seamlessly all the tasks and responsibilities of the given operations process based on the standards of the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP)
- Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification
- Understand and fulfill all regulations of the internal policies of the company and ensure that each request related to commercial operations is documented, compliant with established business controls and is processed in a timely manner
- University degree and/or equivalent experience
- Native or close to native Italian and proficient level of English.
- Ability to understand issues and problems from a customer’s perspective, and to communicate these effectively to drive internal GEHC team priorities and actions
- Ability to work under pressure against tight deadlines, while maintaining a high degree of quality and accuracy.
- Well organized and ability to work with minimal supervision and oversight.
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication – both with internal and external customers
- Customer service attitude
- Proactive, capability to overcome obstacles and demonstrated ability to implement best practices.
- High level of professionalism, accuracy and ownership is required, as well as ability to work under pressure during quarter closure.
- Great team player, as role involves intense communication with local commercial team, quick learner and able to work independently on tasks owned. Problem solver, can-do attitude that inspire positively and influence the team. Proficient IT and reporting skills including Excel and Outlook
- Experience and knowledge in Healthcare industry processes, regulations, and requirements a plus.