Where: Melbourne (Australia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts and CRM data; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Communications, Product Strategy and Customer Support teams to help develop marketing strategies and coordinate campaigns execution.
- Collaborate with copywriters, designers, product marketers, sales professionals, customer support representatives, external influencers and industry experts to coordinate the development of relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience.
- Support multiple projects at the same time, while meeting aggressive deadlines.
- Supports Marketing Director in the creation of the worldwide marketing plan and strategies
- Coordinate the development of collateral, promotional and advertising materials
- Support the development of print and digital media and campaigns
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data.
- Keeps collateral materials ready by coordinating requirements with vendors, content generation team; inventorying stock; placing orders.
- Monitors budgets by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts.
- Updates job knowledge by researching and benchmarking; reading trade publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or related field
- 4-5 years’ experience in Marketing or Communications
- Experience in project/campaign management required
- Knowledge of and experience with business aviation preferred
- Agency experience with high end and luxury brand experience preferred
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Direct Marketing, Market Segmentation, Marketing Research, Coordination, Project Management, Reporting Research Results, Understanding the Customer, Process Improvement, Initiative, Planning, Financial Skills.
- Strong understanding of marketing communication, advertising principles and engaging content generation.
- Experience with strategic brainstorming, campaign development and execution
- Great writing skills with the ability to conceive, research, and write compelling and accurate messaging in a range of voices and styles for varied projects and diverse audiences.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively coordinate marketing campaigns and projects.
- Proven aptitude for quick creative thinking and acute attention to detail within demanding deadlines.
- Sound understanding of graphic design and a keen appreciation of the interplay between textual and visual elements.
- Creative concepts skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized professional with project management skills
- Team player able to listen to team’s needs, collaborate and deliver on objectives
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Competence in Portuguese and Spanish is a plus
Working Conditions / Environment/ Special Requirements
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally to support the marketing department. 10-15% travel required.
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Availability to work overtime as needed