Where: Galway (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
As a Customer Onboarding Specialist, you will:
- Qualify customer requirements in a courteous and effective manner, preparing customers for technical implementation and identifying the appropriate setup requirements.
- Identify and communicate the most appropriate training requirements for each customer.
- Deliver a high standard of customer training via telephone, Skype, face-to-face communication and any other avenues when necessary.
- Clearly communicate SiteMinder’s support procedures to customers to ensure ongoing satisfaction with SiteMinder’s customer service.
- Assume ownership of customer problems and seek to identify, respond and resolve any issues before they become a conflict, ensuring a satisfactory solution for both SiteMinder and the customer.
- Manage daily caseloads effectively, ensuring customers progress appropriately through the onboarding lifecycle in order to become a paying customer.
- Regularly meet and/or exceed individual key performance indicators (KPIs) with cases appropriately prioritized.
What you bring:
- 1-2 years of experience working in a KPI and service level agreement (SLA) driven environment, ideally within a software-as-a-service (SaaS) company.
- Some experience or familiarity with hotel and/or travel technology is highly preferred.
- Exceptional German / Spanish / and English communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A passion for the online technology space and a strong technical aptitude.
- Strong problem solving abilities and a high level of customer service.
- Goal-oriented: motivated to set and exceed targets.