Where: Warsaw (Poland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in Portuguese
How will your typical workday look like?
• You will be proofreading the language of the game, evaluating translation, checking cultural correctness,
• You will report errors to the English language database and suggest their improvement,
• You’ll be testing different types of games on different platforms, from Indie Games to AAA titles,
• You ensuring the game has been correctly translated,
• You will work in an intercultural international environment,
What can we offer you?
• Gaining experience in a stable, global company with a solid market position
• Competitive salary and the possibility of development in company structure
• Access to the latest technologies
• Work with recognizable game titles – probably you already played some of them
• Work with people with similar passions – who are gamers like you!
• Informal working atmosphere
• Equipped kitchen – coffee, tea, delivery of fresh fruits
• Chill zone in the garden with BBQ during summer
• Quarterly integration events and smaller integration meetings after work occasionally
• Cool office only 15 minutes from the center of Warsaw by public transportation
• Contract of mandate
Apply and join us if:
• You’re native or fluent in one of the following languages: Portuguese/ Brazilian
• Able to comfortably communicate in English,
• You have a cultural awareness of a given country related to a given language
• You have experience in proofreading or testing games (not required)
• You are available for work from Monday to Friday (full time or on-demand)
• You are ready to work on site in the Warsaw office (remote work is not possible)
• You are capable of working in Poland without additional work permits.