Where: London (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full time
Click here to apply in English
What you’ll be doing:
- A lot of listening, responding and mediating between our international guests and partners (eg. Accommodations) to resolve easy to complex issues via the phone. Cancellations, requests, travel advice; You name it, we’ll answer it.
- Replying to emails and messages from customers all over the world in English and Hungarian.
- Navigating different online IT tools and browsers to provide accurate information and follow set processes.
- Supporting your teammates and colleagues with peer to peer learning and constructive feedback to encourage a positive working environment.
- Regular involvement with company events, team meetings and projects.
- Most importantly, always ensuring a high level of customer service that’ll make anyone smile ☺
What you need to do it:
- Written and oral fluency in English and Hungarian.
- A problem-solving and solution-driven mentality.
- A positive, motivated mindset that’ll help you deal with some tricky customer problems.
- An open mind to changing priorities and business processes.
- Intermediate IT Skills (web browsing, multi-window navigation etc).
- A desire to work in a team-based, fast-pace, international environment where you’ll need to embrace different cultures, nationalities and languages.
In return, we’ll provide:
- Gross salary of £20,760 per annum based on 40 hours
- Full-time, paid training to help you on your way to success.
- 20% extra pay for hours worked after 7pm, 30% for hours between 12am-6am, 60% for hours at the weekend, and 80% for hours after 7pm at weekends. We also pay an additional 100% on public holidays.
- 25 Days of Holiday for you to do your own travel.
- Booking.com discount for you, your family and friends.
- On site restaurant with catered lunches or dinners.
- A working schedule provided 4-6 weeks in advance.
- Health insurance discounts.
- Contributory pension plan.
- A huge platform for learning and development.
- Performance-based quarterly bonuses.
- The opportunity to work with some of the brightest minds from all over the planet.