Where: Cape Town (South Africa)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in German
Your mission will be to provide outstanding customer and technical support to Amazon customers with regards to technical products via telephone, chat and email. The successful candidate will have interest in and deep knowledge of, the Internet, computers, digital media, wireless networking, mobile devices and applications. You will be able to use all necessary Customer Service tools appropriately, including but not limited to computer and Internet access. This vital and fast-paced position requires an action-oriented, technically competent and flexible problem-solver with excellent communication skills.
· Provide account and application support to customers, specifically with regards to software functionality and troubleshooting of system configurations and network settings.
· Provide prompt, efficient, detailed, customer-oriented service to Amazon customers.
· Act as an advocate for our customer, reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement.
· Assume responsibility for developing detailed knowledge about specific product lines and features.
· Ensure internal reference pages are updated.
· Ensure interactive website features are operational and surface all problematic issues for immediate correction.
· · Actively seek solutions and identify trends and suggestions to customer needs.
· Fluency in English and German, written and verbal communication.
· Matric or equivalent qualification (Grade 12/Standard 10)
· Solid typing, phone, and computer navigation skills
· Ability to efficiently navigate the internet
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment while maintaining high quality outputs
· Ability to work as an effective team member
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Flexibility in terms of work schedule (Shifts will possibly start and end outside of business hours)
· Positive attitude and a passion for providing excellent customer service
· Superior troubleshooting and analytical skills in conjunction with a structured systematic approach to problem solving.
· Effective communication and written skills
Previous experience in a technical support role