Where: Oslo (Norway)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Area of Responsibility
You will work closely within an eco-system consisting of R&D, technology departments, Hydro production units, external technology suppliers, and research institutions. These are some digital focus areas for 2019:
- Analytics & Data Management
- Digital Maintenance Tool Box
- Agile project management
We are interested in people who can contribute from the PoC stage to the hand-over to DevOps teams, and to implementing and adopting digital products in our business areas. We will be hiring for a range of roles, such as Developers, Data Analyst/ Data Scientist, Enterprise Architects and Project Managers.
If you’d like to contribute to Hydro`s digital organization in these, or other relevant roles, we are interested in hearing from you!
We are looking for candidates with various professional backgrounds. You can be experienced in developing digital solutions, or a recent graduate:
- University degree, e.g. automation, IT, cybernetics, physics, electronics or business
- Ability to change to different teams and tasks
- Ability to consistently and efficiently produce high quality content
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
- Professional working proficiency in Norwegian, German or Portuguese is an asset, but not a prerequisite
As a person, we believe you are results-oriented and service-minded towards your customers. You combine an analytical mindset with a hands-on approach. Others perceive you as open, collaborative, and trustworthy, and you communicate effectively with all levels of an organization.