Where: Amsterdam (Netherlands)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
Be the voice of the customer and the driving force behind product innovation from in-depth product understanding to feature development through experimentation.
- Identify customers behaviours and needs through research and analysis.
- Take full ownership of the product, the prioritisation of new features and enhancements to existing features.
- Empower and collaborate with your team to unlock their full potential.
- Analyse, understand and share learnings from experimentation to build a strong knowledge base of the product.
- Thrive to achieve optimal implementation of changes made to the product.
- Contribute to the growth of Booking.com through interviewing, on-boarding, or other recruitment efforts.
Who you are:
Be humble. Be yourself.
- User focused individual who keeps the customer at the heart of everything we do, while having strong commercial awareness.
- Data driven. Base your decisions on facts rather than opinions.
- A go-getter who isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty and dives into a project to achieve success by problem solving.
- Eager to learn and aware that valuable information can come from both positive and negative results through experimentation.
- Passionate about product development and constantly looking for ways to improve it.
- Open minded team player with excellent communication skills.
- Agile and innovative with the tenacity to thrive in a constantly changing environment.
- Self-motivated and results driven with a take charge attitude to manage the full development cycle of a product.
- Friendly, knowledgeable, and motivational to others. Open to diversity in all shapes and sizes.
- 5+ years experience working with web based companies in a product management role.
- Experience with web analytics software such as Google analytics.
- Familiarity with A/B testing or other multivariate testing.
- Previous involvement with high traffic (50,000+ visitors per day), preferably E-commerce sites.
- Knowledge and experience in conversion optimisation, digital marketing, UX design and/or consumer psychology and research is a plus.