Where: Helsinki (Finland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other jobs in German
Holvi is banking for Makers and Doers – a digital service built by entrepreneurs for entrepreneurs. Holvi combines everything a modern business owner needs in one easy-to-use service. By combining banking and business tools, our goal is to significantly reduce the amount of overhead and manual processes of traditional business administration. Our vision is to create a new banking model: “Entrepreneurship-as-a-service”.
Our customers are more than just customers to us – they are the heart of our business. We strongly believe that it is our job to ensure that our customers feel they are receiving great value from our service. Our Customer Success team is praised for its positive and solution-oriented approach, in which even the toughest situations are handled with dedication and a human touch.
Currently, we are seeking a Customer Support Specialist (German speaking) who isn’t afraid of complicated issues and, above all, is able to grow and maintain healthy customer relationships. Our ideal candidate takes pride in creating a top-notch customer experience, has excellent communication skills, is confident and gets a kick out of exceeding expectations.
Our customers are entrepreneurs. They are event organisers, designers and yoga instructors, part-time bloggers, consultants, musicians and everything in between. One thing our customers have in common is that they are not in the business of business administration. They have passion, but they hate bureaucracy. Here at Holvi, our goal is simple: to make life easier for freelancers and entrepreneurs.
- A German speaker with excellent English skills
- Friendly, positive and outgoing
- A team player and a self-starter
- Passionate about Customer Support and you take a genuine interest in Customers
- Comfortable with modern customer support tools
- You have experience working in Customer Support
- A problem solver, and you work well under pressure
- Interested in Fintech and the Banking Industry
- You can start soon and you are able to work in Helsinki, Finland
Considered as a plus
- Language skills, especially Finnish
Your role and responsibilities
- You are an essential part of the Holvi Support team, helping our customers with daily support issues via email and phone
- You support operations team in customer communication
- You are willing to incorporate sales and research techniques into customer calls when needed