Where: Madrid (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other jobs in Portuguese
What will you do?
The main scope of your job will be Order entry, Quotation, transport issues, and all the tasks related to customer service in Portugal and Spain.
Related to this, a technical knowledge is not necessary, after a complete training, you will be able to give technical support to our customers and other members of the team.
Day-day delivery of a dedicated area, duties include but are not limited to, order entry /processing, quotations, complaint management and general resolution of customer enquiries both verbal and written. Act as first point of contact for all external/internal customer service queries and are key to ensuring customers view us as the company to partner with.
Handles and responds to all types of customer service issues, orders and general enquiries through a variety of channels – including phone, e-mail and web and keep the customers updated on progress.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Commitment to providing an excellent level of customer service.
- Good communicative skills, verbally and in written, with people from various levels and disciplines within Microbiology organization and the organization of the customer.
- A thorough approach and attention to detail.
- A good level of customer facing skills, specifically good telephone skills.
- PC skills, at least the Windows Office package and SAP preferred.
- Team player.
- Ability to juggle a number of activities at one time.
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Must be team oriented.
- Must have excellent written, verbal, organizational, keyboard skills.
- Strong PC proficiency and proven history of learning new applications quickly
- Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously under demanding time constraints.
- Ability to assimilate product knowledge.
- High level of energy, creative and enthusiastic
- Ability to communicate openly and clearly, with a native level of Portuguese, fluent Spanish and English.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Good Portuguese skills, both verbal and written
- Very customer-oriented work attitude/approach
- Able to work accurately and independently
- Well-practiced administratively