Where: Paris (France)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in English
As UK Corporate Sales Manager, you will integrate 360Learning’s UK New Business Team and become a key player to enable our Hypergrowth. Objective: double our recurring revenue each year and become the Global Leader in Corporate Learning within 3 years!
In particular, you will be in charge of:
- Managing Inbound UK Corporate Leads along the sales cycle
- Deploying outbound methodology to evangelize UK target companies and transform them into clients
- Responding to RFIs and RFPs from Large Enterprises
- Building a solid network in the UK HR ecosystem
- Providing rigorous reporting and ensuring your forecast reliability
- Suggesting levers for improvement to increase our sales performance
You will also have an active role in improving internal processes and scaling our corporate culture by promoting a business culture of repeatability, data, clarity, precision and impact.
At 360Learning, your responsibilities evolve with the challenges and growth of the scale up. Every 6 months, we hit a new growth milestone, job positions evolve and are enriched, new opportunities emerge and career paths are open.
- Native English speaker
- Excellent academic background
- 3+ years experience in B2B SaaS sales – experience in strategy consulting is a plus
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills
- Strong Active Listening skills
- Team Player mindset
- Basic HR culture notions