Where: Paris (France)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- You bring clear, structured and pragmatic answers to the questions of travelers / owners, mainly by email,using your beautiful pen to convince and finalize the reservation request.
- You continually test new approaches to get more and more bookings
- You solve incidents and disputes by finding solutions to each problem encountered.
- You retrieve customer feedback and share feedback with the entire team
You will eventually work some week-ends and holiday depending on the schedule.
You are not a 5-legged sheep ? It does not matter, neither are we !
You have every chance of succeeding at Homerez if :
- You are native-ve or bilingual spanish or portuguese or italian or german (required)
- You are ideally from a commercial, tourism or real estate education background.
- You ideally have a first successful experience on a customer service position ideally in tourism / travel or a first experience as a community manager oriented customer manager (yes, the internship counts too).
- You have excellent writing skills and an irreproachable spelling.You are curious and full with ideas
- You are not afraid to pick up the phone and finish an e-mail at the same time.
- Passionate about human contact: you like to listen, understand and solve problems.