Where: London (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see other job offers in German
- Be the day to day contact for our customers. You will manage ongoing engagement and drive customer growth through training, onboarding and activation of the behavior change needed to adopt Zappi’s world class insights and analytics platform.
- Work closely with Sales, Customer Transformation and Project Success to oversee systematic on-boarding and training of enterprise clients and enable them to drive behavior change and adoption of our products and platform within their team and business on an ongoing basis.
- Be an expert on all of our tools and our platform so you can advise clients on the best way to bring iterative testing and continuous meta learning into their business
- Create and deliver project proposals (inclusive of project scope and pricing) whilst maintaining an accurate pipeline in our CRM system
- Proactively communicate useful and relevant information (i.e. feature updates, product releases, etc) with our clients to further support their adoption of Zappi.
- Work towards aligned client objectives by applying resources, an escalation process, and a resolution processes to solve challenges and/ or blockers of adoption.
- Align with our clients objectives so that we can track progress and define success
- Ensure clients extract value from every interaction with our platform
- Build strong relationships with all internal stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Sampling, Operations and Development) to make sure the client’s voice is heard and lead to revenue growth and long-term client investments.
- Establish close working relationship with Project Success who will work with you on making sure projects run smoothly and are managed exceptionally (including updates, proactive sample management, etc.). This will ensure a great end-to-end experience for your clients.
- Mentor Customer Success Executive(s) by providing support and guidance when needed and demonstrating best practice behaviour.
Who are you?
You are obsessed with helping clients maximize the value they get from every interaction. You are a self-starter with the ability to juggle multiple conflicting priorities at the same time, provide high-quality and responsive customer service, and proactively identify opportunities which drive the adoption of Zappi.
Customer Success Managers will gain exposure to the inner workings of a growing company, learn how major brands use market research to drive their businesses forward, and influence how research can be used more effectively.
- Fluent in English and German (speaking, writing and reading)
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent
- Experience in a relevant industry working in customer success/ account management within technology, advertising, insights, market research or media
- Proficient in: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), and a Gmail. Proficiency in SalesForce and LinkedIn is a plus
- Able to manage complex situations, help people work through politics, overcome legacy biases and enable them to unlock their full potential through the efficient use of software
- Curiosity for technology, marketing, market research, consumer insights and helping large organizations grow
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly responsive while maintaining attention to detail
- Proactive, highly driven and self-motivated
- Great sense of initiative
- Strong team player, yet also able to take ownership of tasks
- Comfortable working with tight deadlines
- Calm under pressure
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced customer focused environment