Where: Atlanta (United States)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to see more offers in Portuguese
- Ability to successfully communicate with contacts via the phone in both Portuguese and English on a daily basis.
- Having good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude toward client and coworkers.
- Ability to identify and qualify the key aspects of a potential lead, including need, budget, timeframe and decision-maker.
- Having a general knowledge of the IT industry, with the capacity to learn about individual systems and products quickly, and accurately, for marketing purposes.
- Meeting regular quotas for calls and qualified leads.
- Communicating information about calls accurately and effectively to the management and clients.
- Daily time management and the ability to work independently or under supervision.
- Manage client relationships.
Personal & Professional Profile:
THRIVES in a fast-paced environment that is always changing and where ambiguity and challenges aren’t viewed as setbacks, but as opportunities!
- Some sales or marketing/experience a huge plus.
- Excellent oral, written and verbal communications skills are required.
- General knowledge of the IT industry and leading products strongly preferred.
- The ability to learn quickly, and retain knowledge, is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of integrity required.
- Candidates who are self-motivated and have a strong work ethic are required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Full bilingual fluency in both Portuguese and English languages is required.
- Follow all N3 Information Security policies and processes as required per the job function/role of this position.