Where: Wroclaw (Poland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Click here to check other job offers in German
70% Customer Service Operations
- Management of improvement projects.
- Creation of benchmark reports.
- Sales and order processing.
- Managing customer inquiries in timely manner. Proactive contact with customers.
- Creation of credit/debit notes for customers.
- Customer complaints management.
- Creation of contract templates and monitoring execution of contracts.
- Providing information to credit control to resolve invoice and payment queries.
- Maintaining customer database and logistical information.
20% Customer & Client interaction, business partnership
- Informing customers about order status, invoices, contract balances.
- Partnering with supply chain planning, plant operations, finance, logistics and sales departments.
- Escalation of complex issues and managing solutions.
- Regular contact with customers to gather relevant business information (visits and calls).
- Providing feedback to customers, working together on improvements.
5% Systems / Data Management, Reporting & Analysis
Development of tools, conducting reports, processing customer orders.
5% Process Development, Planning & Execution
Has freedom to make limited changes to plans and may participate in the development of demand.
- Bachelor`s degree.
- Fluent in Polish, German and English.
- Preferably 3 years’ experience in Customer Service or related areas.
- Strategic approach and project experience.
- Understanding of overall Supply Chain processes.
- Constructive and creative thinking, proactive thinking and good process mindset.
- Team player.
- Ability to work under time pressure, calm and polite in emergency situations.