Where: Oslo (Norway)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
• Identify leads and generate new sales
• Drive adoption of a complex product and identify upsell opportunities
• Cooperate closely with internal product owners during sales processes
• Arrange customer events and trade shows
• Maintain accurate pipeline and sales information in the CRM
Profile & Requirements:
• A degree in a relevant field of study (e.g., business, economics, engineering)
• Relevant experience in a B2B sales corporate environment with proven sales results
• Experience in identifying leads, cold calling, and closing deals
• Ability to learn fast and work independently
• Strong team player skills
• Experience with CRM (we are using Salesforce)
• Fluency in English and an additional language (e.g., German, Spanish, French, Polish…) and with excellent negotiation & presentation skills.
• General knowledge of commodity and financial markets with an understanding of back/middle/front office operations.
• Experience in selling complex data and consulting services within the Energy and Financial Markets would be highly advantageous.