Where: Milan (Italy)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply for this job
What we offer
We offer a Senior Brand Manager position in the Grocery Marketing Team.
The Senior Brand Manager will lead strategic projects to increase market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive company’s growth.
It is a position based in our Milan offices.
What you will do
- Define and implement the strategy line in accordance with global strategy
- Create annual marketing plan: New product development, media & communication strategy, pricing & promotion strategies in order to boost sales and grow the category.
- Lead innovation development projects of the Brand
- Annual business review to identify local needs and new business opportunities
- Manage P&L and use financial analyses to drive strategy and decisions for the business
- Sales Support – Provide selling information and product to sales force to optimize line presentations. Ensure sales force understands the features and benefits to consumers, why the product is better than competition and how it fits into the marketplace
- Monthly analysis of sales, market share and competitors evolution.
- Manage the interaction with sales, Trade, supply chain and controlling.
- Negotiation with suppliers
- Identify and implement solutions and improvement areas.
What we are looking for
- University Degree on Business Studies/Marketing/Communications or similar
- Around 5-7 year experience in Marketing Department within a FMCG business. Preferably in fields such as Natural/Organic Nutrition, Sport, Cosmetics.
- English is our main language. Other languages such as French, Spanish or Portuguese will be highly valued!
- Digital Marketing Knowledge: experience in defining the digital assets for the brand and establishing the integration within the Brand strategy.
- Leadership & Energy to implement new projects
- Able to manage stressful situations
- Influencing & communication skills