Where: Barcelona (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
As a Sales Development Representative you will need to:
- Run outreach campaigns using a combination of phone, email, and social touches, in order to schedule qualified consultations on the account director’s calendar.
- Understand the needs of our target prospects and articulate the value that TravelPerk provides.
- Maintain accurate information on prospects and interaction activities in Salesforce.
- Acquire an expert knowledge of TravelPerk.
- Work closely with the marketing team in developing new ways to increase awareness of TravelPerk and to evolve and improve the lead qualification process.
- Conduct high-level discussions with Office Manager, CFO or Travel Manager to explain the Travel Perk Value Proposition.
- Fluency in any of the languages of the CEE-region (Polish, Hungarian, Slovakian, Romanian, Russian, Latvian etc.) is a must. Proficiency in multiple languages of this territory is an added value.
- Being a highly proficient English speaker is also a must.
Outstanding communication and presentation skills both spoken and written.
- Good understanding of B2B solution selling with a short sales cycle.
- Goal oriented person with strong character and perseverance.
- Hungry and ambitious, yet ethical and sound.
- Strong character and perseverance.
- Able to work as an individual contributor, but bearing in mind you are part of a team.
- Customer-centric mindset.