Where: Hasselt (Belgium)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English via e-mail
- You will be responsible for a group of customers: from order entry to invoicing & related export documents.
- You will be the contact person for the customers in terms of following up orders and questions concerning deliveries, invoicing, transportation and others.
- You will ensure that deliveries arrive on time, taking into account the availability of both products and transportation.
- You will execute a number of other administrative tasks e.g. order confirmation to customers, creating credit and debit notes, registering complaints, …
- You have a bachelor degree with relevant work experience in a customer service environment.
- Besides fluent English and Dutch, you have a good knowledge of Spanish.
- You have general knowledge of pc software, SAP experience would be a plus.
- You have the right commercial feeling and are customer focused.
- You are stress resilient and eager to learn and adapt way of working in a changing international business environment.
- You are able to work in a structured way, analyze information, find solutions, work independently and take action.
- You have a positive attitude and the right motivation to achieve objectives .
- You have good communication skills and you are a real team player.