Where: Gdansk (Poland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
WHY IS THIS JOB IMPORTANT?
The Content Editors are responsible for daily updates and maintenance of relevant information in Thomson Reuters Regulatory Intelligence databases. These databases contain reference material from around the world that our clients use to ensure they remain compliant in the ever-changing regulatory environment.
SOME OF DAILY TASKS YOU WILL PERFORM:
- Writing summaries of official documents provided by regulators in English language
- Translating information from Arabic into English, to prepare the final summary
- Monitoring external sources e.g. websites, to select relevant notifications that should be summarized for our clients
- Reconstructing machine translated text into comprehensible English if necessary
- Ensuring quality, accuracy and consistency of content through quality control checks
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO BRING?
- Excellent knowledge of two languages; English and Arabic
- Excellent attention to details to hold a high standard of literacy
- Good translation and linguistic skills
- Good organisational skills to keep deadlines
- Computer literacy