Where: Prague (Czech Republic)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Leading a small multi-country cluster people development team & implementation strategy, ensuring they are aligned with global core and functional learning and leadership development strategies. Ensures that country cluster development needs are delivered to include courses, programs and tools.
The People Development Manager will bring our people brand to life throughout employee development needs to have strong and influential relationships with multi-country leadership teams, run a strong and capable center of expertise locally while being an active contributor to the European and Global people development community.
What you’ll do:
- Facilitate and deliver internal development programs. Act as lead facilitator for the multi-country cluster.
- Deployment and logistics associated with core functional and L&D in multi-country cluster, while ensuring that the delivery meet global standards.
- Manage, develop, schedule and assess all country trainers ensuring quality and consistent delivery.
- Lead continuous improvements in People Development. Provide local tailoring support for multi-country cluster, as needed.
- Own the budget and accountability to build local operating plan each year.
What You Need for this Position and How You work:
- University degree
- At least 5 year progressive experience in learning and development, working as a trainer or as a facilitator
- Experience as learning architect with deep knowledge of a variety of adult learning and development approaches, processes and tools
- Excellent facilitation skills with deep knowledge various modes of learning delivery
- Embodies a client service mindset with excellent influencing and relationship building skills
- Change Champion, who can shape and craft the culture, navigate through change by adapting to the local business needs.
- Solid Business Ally that effectively partners with leaders and managers combining your constant curiosity and people development expertise with pragmatic and commercial thinking. Able to work effectively in a matrix environment, juggling multiple projects with exceptional stakeholder management expertise.
- Excellent command in English and Czech or Slovak or Hungarian, with preference for Hungarian speakers.
- Ability to travel within the multi-country cluster (30% of the time)
Here’s more about What’s in it for You:
- Great beer, brands and teams around the globe to work with everyday
- A dynamic and fast moving international company that loves to win
- Super-interesting work that is complex, challenging and fun all at the same time
- Opportunity for career growth and development along with competitive benefits