Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
JOB SUMMARY Apple revolutionized personal technology with the introduction of the Macintosh in 1984. Today, Apple leads the world in innovation with iPhone, iPad, Mac, Apple Watch and Apple TV. Apple’s software platforms provide seamless experiences across all Apple devices and empower people with breakthrough services including the App Store, Apple Music or iTunes. Apple’s employees are dedicated to making the best products on earth, and to leaving the world better than we found it. Apple is looking for an extraordinary Producer for our International Design team. This person will collaborate with the Design Manager to provide overall team leadership: You should be a strategic thinker, problem solver and task manager who wants to have their hands in several things at once. You can drive detailed design tasks and deliverables across a variety of products and teams; and who can collaborate well with others. You are responsible for all aspects of project life cycle: identifying customer needs, defining requirements, clarifying goals, leading project teams and design reviews, and using the knowledge and creativity of cross-functional partners to bring meaningful solutions to market.
- We are seeking a producer, or product manager, in software design or an agency with 7+ years of experience who have proven ability to meet deadlines and achieve results while juggling many projects and priorities YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Keen ability to grasp complexity quickly and to focus on key issues.
- A compelling desire to deliver innovative and extraordinary UI design to our customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to constant change.
- Proficient with Keynote and Numbers.
- Basic Photoshop skills.
- Deeply experienced in handling remote work streams and stakeholders across multiple time zones.
- Proven experience with multi-disciplinary teams (Design, Engineering, Business, R&D, and others) to ideate, iterate, launch, and refine and new product designs.
- English Fluency a requirement. You will be supporting regional projects. Thus, you should be fluent in at least one of the following additional languages: Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Thai, Hindi, Arabic, or Portuguese.