Where: Budapest (Hungary)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
This position is responsible for working in the Service Desk area to provide effective first line IT Support for any IT problems or Service Requests.
This role provides a central point of contact for all users of IT Computer Systems.
The role is responsible for recording, monitoring and progressing all IT problems and Service requests through to a timely and satisfactory resolution.
Administration of User Access to all hosted IT systems.
This role will support business and operational hours and will require some flexible shift working and out-of-hours oncall support from home.
• Provide a central point of contact for all Users of the IT Systems
• Responsible for recording, monitoring and progressing all IT problems and Service Requests through to a timely and effective resolution
• Provide effective and timely first line IT Support for any reported IT problems or requests, resolving the incident in the first call.
• Escalation of any issues that are likely to impede the timely resolution of any IT problem or Service request
• Participate in the administration and the maintenance of the Service Desk System Data
• Administer User access to all IT systems in line with IT policy and with adherence to IT Service desk procedures. This includes User enrolments, deletions, data access, transactions and password resets
• Timely notification of scheduled and unscheduled Service outages to affected end users
• Must be fluent in German and English language. Both verbal and written.
• Minimum of 1 year of experience of providing first line IT Support
• Good relationship management and social skills
• A good knowledge of the infrastructure and systems under the control of the Global IT group
• A good knowledge of the Service Desk system and procedures
• A good knowledge of the problem management procedures
• A good understanding of SOX policies and procedures and how they impact User administration responsibilities.
• Good knowledge of PC skills including windows and Microsoft office products.