Where: Barcelona (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
– Manage, qualify, and develop existing leads and new prospects (outbound and inbound) with aim to produce qualified opportunities (CTOM);
– Drive and grow Cloud business of the partner network (CS) in the respective country;
– Interact with and qualify prospects via phone and email;
– Detail interactions with prospects as activities and notes in a CRM to ensure effective pipeline management, and provide feedback upon request, on lead scoring and grading;
– Align prospect challenges with the offered solution;
– Consistently achieve leads quota to ensure revenue objectives;
– Develop and execute high value presentations and product demonstrations;
– Provide market feedback and specific feedback to the direct management, to ensure continuous process optimization, and a structured/productive communication flow.
– Native level of Danish/Norwegian/Swedish or Icelandic.
– Excellent English.
– Previous experience in dealing with senior business contacts;
– Previous experience of working with Targets;
– Reasonable working knowledge of the IT industry;
– Strong communication and networking skills;
– Highly energetic, innovative and proactive individual.