Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
A native Italian speaker with great people skills is required to join our Customer Services team in Gibraltar. This is a rare opportunity to join a market-leading company in a fun industry, based in a fantastic, sunny location.
You’ll handle customer enquiries via email, telephone and online chat, assessing issues and taking appropriate action to ensure our customers are delighted by the service we provide. Great interpersonal and communication skills are essential, as well as the ability to work as part of a team.
- Handle customer inquiries via e-mail/phone/chat; including but not limited to games and cashier related issues.
- Assess individual issues and taking appropriate action to ensure customer needs are met.
- Work in coordination with other teams based at different locations that share similar objectives.
- Escalate system anomalies and general issues faced by customers to the relevant party.
- Understand Standard Operating Procedures and delivering service / quality standards to agreed levels.
- Other Ad Hoc tasks
We value individuals who are collaborative, take ownership in their work and consistently raise the bar. If this sounds like you, we’d love to receive your application
- Native Italian speaker.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform well in a multi-task/cultural and ever changing dynamic environment.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office applications.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Knowledge of other languages.
- Basic knowledge of online gaming – games and payment processing.