Where: Cape Town (South Africa)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Your mission will be to deliver timely, accurate and professional customer service to all Amazon customers. This vital position requires an action-orientated, flexible problem-solver who will assist in resolving any customer facing problems. Associates will communicate with customers via telephone or email. Associates will utilize a variety of software tools to navigate customer accounts, research and review policies, including communicating effective solutions in a fun and fast paced environment.
- Attend to all customer queries relating to online orders or the ordering process via email and phone
- Provide account support to customers
- Act as an advocate for our customers, reporting and acting on observed areas for improvement
- Provide prompt, efficient, detailed, customer-oriented service to all Amazon customers
- Actively seek solutions to customer needs and identify trends to appropriate personnel, including possible solutions or suggestions
- Ensure internal reference pages are updated
- Excellent command of English Language (verbal and written)
- Ability to read German (Written German is not a requirement but will be advantageous).
- Matric or equivalent qualification (Grade 12/Standard 10) /Arbitur.
- Solid typing, phone, and computer navigation skills.
- Ability to efficiently navigate the internet.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment while maintaining high quality outputs.
- Ability to work as an effective team member.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Flexibility in terms of work schedule (Shifts will possibly start and end outside of business hours).
- Positive attitude and a passion for providing excellent customer service.
- Effective communication and written skills.