Where: Salt Lake City (United States)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
The Call Center Representative assists ASEA distributors and customers on inbound and outbound phone calls. This position will resolve problems, answer inquiries, and act as an information source for associates in English and Swedish.
* Answer phone and email inquiries and resolve concerns by clarifying root problems, researching answers, providing information, and exploring alternative solutions.
* Provide customers with product and service information.
* Fulfill requests, complete transactions, and enter new customer information into the system accurately.
* Follow up to customer calls and escalate unresolved problems where necessary.
* Update job knowledge by participating in training and educational opportunities.
* Work as an integral part of the call center team.
* Follow all call documentation requirements.
* Other duties as assigned.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Fluent in business-related English and Swedish. Other languages a plus (verbal, written, comp).
* Previous experience in customer service.
* Experience with Direct Sales, MLM, or Network Marketing industry strongly preferred.
* Strong communication and organizational skills.
* Able to work independently and be an adapt problem solver.
* Friendly, flexible, dependable, and professional.
* Great attention to detail and ability to multitask.
* Computer literate in Microsoft Office, internet, and CRMs.