Where: Warsaw (Poland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
You can change that and impact how the games are received – by testing them before release.
You can battle truncations, incorrect grammar and register used by the characters you cherish.
You can check titles that none of your friends have ever played – from indie to full-fledged AAA games from well-known publishers.
Join our Linguistic Quality Assurance Testers team.
- Forge your hobby into a career?
- Meet people who think just like you?
- Work with the most renowned brands in the market?
- Help us to create an amazing atmosphere with passionate people from around the world?
- Use the latest technologies?
- Proofreading the language of the game, evaluating translation, checking cultural correctness;
- Report errors to the English language database and suggest their improvement;
- Testing different types of games on different platforms, from Indie Games to AAA titles;
- Ensuring the game has been correctly translated.
- native or fluent in one of the following languages: Czech / Dutch / Danish / German
- cultural awareness of a given country related to a given language;
- ability to comfortably communicate in English.
- Experience in proofreading or testing games is an asset.