Where: Milan (Italy)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- l Media Content Creation in English language and analysis (incl. report creation);
- Community Management;
- Customer Relationship Management;
- Work closely together with the graphic’s department;
- Monitoring and implementation of Social Media trends.
- 2-5 years experience as Social Media Manager working with renowned brands;
- Profound knowledge and understanding of the Social Media environment (Benchmark Monitoring, Analysis);
- Capability to interact with clients;
- Excellent knowledge of the different Social Media platforms (especially Facebook and Instagram, secondly: Twitter, Youtube);
- Strategic approach coherent with the brand’s identity;
- Capacity to translate brand identity from brief to content (editorial planning, tone of voice, etc.);
- Creativity in writing (ideas and copy) in English;
- Excellent knowledge of Social Media analytical tools (Facebook Insights, Google Analytics);
- Knowledge of CMS and Social Media report creation (e.g. Sprinklr, Social Studio, etc.);
- Digital PR and Digital Marketing proficiency (especially Social Advertising) is considered a plus;
- Good knowledge of Adobe pack such as Photoshop and/or other programs for foto editing (not obligatory).
- Very well-organized, precise and with a strong sense of responsibility;
- Team worker;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the English culture and market preference.