Where: Legnano, Milan (Italy)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
For retail south region (Italy, Spain, Portugal and Greece), we are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who will be responsible to implement and monitor digital marketing plans in line with global brand and regional marketing strategies.
The role has the primary focus on digital loyalty programs and samplings via digital, while the secondary is about awareness and ad hoc e-commerce support.
The selected candidate will also coordinate local marketing colleagues and drive the local agencies to success.
- own and cultivate the TENA loyalty club in Italy, Spain, Portugal, Greece (project TES)
- Manage the local aspect of the centralized digital media investments for best lead generation in sampling requests and awareness (project HUB)
- Be sparring partner of local marketing&brand managers challenging local media agencies for best ROI on digital
- Control the overall B2C digital media budget and plans per each country
- Set correct and clear KPIs for loyalty/sampling/awareness actions. Follow them up and take corrective actions if needed
- help to improve sampling experience in line with other countries in Europe (kit)
- Ensure close collaboration and communication with all stakeholders (Internal Retail Marketing, CGE customer marketing, OTC marketing, Digital Europe/Global functions – External 4 media agencies + 4 local creative agencies + other suppliers)
- At least 3 years in digital, ideally managing loyalty club
- Willingness to travel
- Fluency in Italian and English. Spanish, Portuguese, Greek and Swedish will be considered an asset