Where: Lisbon (Portugal)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
We’d like the Customer Solutions Expert to have:
- Experience working in a customer facing role
- Excellent customer service skills – great listening, responsiveness, follow-through, further escalation, and such.
- Some experience with software testing, root cause identification and issue documentation.
- Understanding of email systems, filtering, spam, and mail integration.
- Basic understanding of relational databases. (But again, the most important thing is that you care)
- Ability to interact with other team members in Support as well as other functional areas including product management and engineering.
- Fluency in two languages, German (mandatory) and another language such as English or Portuguese.
It’s a big plus if the Customer Solutions Expert had:
- Some knowledge of sales – leads, opportunities, deal tracking and reporting.
- Experience with sales/CRM tools, such as Salesforce.com or Zoho CRM.
- Experience with helpdesk tools like Freshdesk, Zendesk etc.