Where: Prague (Czech Republic)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Customer order management, working with both internalOrtho contacts and external customers to ensure fulfillment of all order elements, for on-time delivery
- Receiving, managing and resolving customer enquiriesconcerning orders, product availability, general information
Ensure technical and other enquiries etc are appropriately redirected and followed up.
Customer complaints handling, monitoring and follow up
Providing support to Customer Services team colleagues (cross functional cooperation, supply chain team, sales
Supporting activities, archiving, maintanance of customer data in Ortho database, certificates
- High school graduate or equivalent is preferable.
- 2+ years relevant experience in a customer facing activity, such as Customer Service, or Customer Care in a commercial business in a market led economy.
- Previous work experience in a multi-national company is of great advantage
- Written and oral communication skills
- Personal organisation skills.
- Ability to follow specific processes, exercising initiative and flexibility as appropriate.
- Computer literate, knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, intermediate level is essential
- Language skills – Minimum intermediate level of English, both spoken and written, fluent Spanish and Portuguese is a must
- Telephone skills – in the areas of listening, problem resolution, dealing with difficult situations/concerned customers – must be excellent.
- Team work is a must while ensuring follow up on individual responsibility