Where: Madrid (Spain)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
We continue to build a culture of extraordinary customer service working directly with property owners who list their properties and travellers, who are looking to book a great vacation rental. We are the voice of HomeAway, bridging the gap between our sites and our customers. Consider us global detectives who dive headfirst into issues and questions and emerge with solutions.
Our People Have What It Takes To Succeed
We move quickly and deliberately using data to guide our decisions and testing to achieve breakthroughs. We welcome new ideas, opinions and pitches which we can Test & Learn in a trusted working environment. We communicate directly, share feedback at all levels, and engage in.
This is a full time (night shift), permanent position.Working days: 40h a week, from 11pm to 8am, 2 free days during the week, working weekends
Salary: competitive + up to 10% bonus
What You´ll Do
To go above and beyond with our customers to ensure they are delighted, first time every time
- Understand our customers’ needs through excellent questioning skills
- Manage incoming inquiries over the phone, chat or email about products /services taking ownership to deliver world class resolution to our customers
- Position relevant products or services to our customers
- Committed to continually deliver new ways to help our Owners succeed in their rental business
- Continuously provide feedback and ideas on how to improve the customer experience we deliver
Who You Are
- Experience: Background in Customer Support in any retail sector, face-to-face or contact centre
- Focus on Customer Loyalty: We are looking for people who are able to understand our customer needs and deliver a World Class customer support
- Motivation: Highly motivated, focused passionate about connecting to the customer
- Communication: Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professionalism and team work: good people and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships. Maintain calmness under pressure
- Analytical: Attention to detail and ability to interpret information making sound recommendations
- Knowledge retention: ability to learn and retain knowledge of our products or services
- Industry advantages: travel websites, online advertising, eCommerce or additional languages; these are desirable but certainly not essential
- Key Competencies:o Language: Fluent in German and English (or Spanish) with excellent Spoken and business written skills.
IT: High standard of computer literacy and keyboarding skills.