Where: Cardiff (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Responsibilities of becoming the Bilingual Executive Assistant:
* High quality secretarial support for the senior executives, manage their business activities to maximise efficient utilisation of time.
* Responsibility for agenda and meeting preparation and follow-up to ensure tasks are completed on time
* Accurate meeting minutes preparation in both German and English
* Translation work (verbally and in writing)
* Presentations preparation, composing business correspondence & creating concise reports are key, day-to-day aspects of the role
* Dealing with enquiries from other Kronospan sites
Requirements of the Bilingual Executive Assistant:
The ideal Bi- Lingual Executive Assistant will be multi lingual with Fluent English & C1 / C2 German with strong Microsoft Office skills.
Excellent typing and ideally shorthand skills, backed up by good quality administration and filing practice
Benefits of becoming the Bilingual Executive Assistant: