Where: Ho Chi Minh (Vietnam)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English via e-mail
- Support to the Travel designer
- Ensure that the sales units KPI’s are met and exceeded
- Quality and service control of the quotes and bookings handled by the unit, to ensure competitive, creative, engaging and accurate quotes are turned around within the deadlines.
- Maximise revenue potential and upselling opportunities.
- Keep up to date with product and destination knowledge and share this information within the quotes
- Feedback and support to operations and CRM Team when clients experience trouble on spot or complain after their return.
- Assist with the preparation of detailed information and quotes during tendering process for new business.
- Eliminate and monitor losses caused by human error and miss-quoting
- Attend regular meetings, training and development with the unit
- Provide all management reports in time
- Assist with brochures and online content with regular account reviews
- Monthly reporting summarizing any failures, under materialisation, lost tenders, lost /accounts – bookings etcMonthly figures and KPI reporting
- Bachelor degree in any related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in the travel and/or hotel industry.
- Good command of written and spoken German & English.
- Computer literate, Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Must be a good team player with strong communication skills.
- Be able to work under pressure