Where: Tel Aviv (Israel)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
About the Role
Riskified’s Growth Team plays a key role in defining and executing the company’s expansion strategy. We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly intelligent individual to join our team as an account executive, a role that combines sales, consulting, strategic thinking and business analysis.
In this position, you will develop relationships with potential clients, identify their unique needs and challenges, and drive adoption of Riskified’s solution.
You will work with other teams at Riskified to ensure a seamless on-boarding process for our clients and will use insights from client feedback to improve our service and offering.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Work closely with potential clients, demonstrating a consultative approach to directly drive Riskified’s revenue growth
- Manage sales pipeline and follow through with presentations, negotiations, and contracts
- Provide strategic analysis and critical thinking as we plan long-term expansion
- Represent Riskified at industry events and sales meetings with potential clients around the world
- Develop a deep understanding of the payments industry and build relationships with key players in the space
- Native English speaker with superb written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree with at least one year of experience in a role that requires rigorous business analytics and/or strategic thought (management consulting, finance, business analysis, etc)
- Great interpersonal skills and strong communicator
- Problem-solver, resourceful
- Willingness to step up to greater responsibility, strong desire to contribute to overall goals
- Fintech background
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience working in a fast-growth B2B SaaS setting
- French / German / Spanish / Chinese speaker