Where: Lisbon (Portugal)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Our client is an American clothing company with a history of 135 years. The multinational is present all over the world, being one of the largest global apparel companies. Today, this company has nearly $9 billion annual revenues thanks to a combination of strategic acquisitions and by successfully growing their brands globally.
• Ensure an adequate response time while delivering the highest possible service;
• Assist, by phone or through written support, to any of the customer’s questions and concerns regarding the service;
• Maintain excellent quality and efficiency to achieve our team targets;
• Identify and process orders that may be fraudulent;
• Provide Information regarding shipping and delivery;
• Advice our customers on a high level, providing updated help guides and meeting their individual needs.
• Native written and verbal communication skills in Spanish;
• Good level of English, written and spoken;
• Social media responsiveness, including tracking and responding to customer comments;
• Ability to ensure positive delivery of messages to our customers;
• Ability to create upsell and cross-sell opportunities;
• Ability to manage in an efficient way several emails;
• Problem-solving skills;
• Good argumentations skills.