Where: Szekesfehervar (Hungary)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- Identify and drive improvement opportunities related to SSC EU German processes.
- Build and maintain strong and co-operative relations with the Payroll Germany team.
- Prepare and maintain SSC EU German Payroll Processes, Job Aids and various checklists.
- Ensure SSC EU German Team up-to-date knowledge on German legislation, company agreements and other local policies.
- Co-ordinate payroll cycles in SSC EU payroll based on the Payroll Calendar and other regular activities.
- Maintain German payroll Issue Log and ensure follow-up actions are made.
- Support Head of SSC EU with root cause analysis, Dashboard preparation and KPI monitoring.
- Function as a bridge to EU payroll SSC and consolidated inputs of benefits (e.g. SIP bonuses, Be Brilliant); identify and drive process simplification.
- Ensure accuracy and integrity of HR data by setting up data audits and process evaluation methods.
- Develop, maintain and support a variety of reports and queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Support the reporting for local and regional (Europe) HR groups.
- Support HRIS and other global/regional HR initiatives including, but not limited to, headcount/FTE reporting, performance and talent management database, training data input, HR portal administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3-5+ years related experience in German Payroll
- Proficient with one or more HRIS; ADP GV a plus
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and MS VISIO
- Ability to work independently
- Strong problem solving
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Professional verbal and written communication skills in English, native-like German