Where: Tromsø (Norway)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
- The Expedition Leader is a high profile position aboard our Explorer ships and we expect the candidate to be able to:
- o Ensure delivery of the best possible guest experience
- o Lead the Expedition team of field guides and lecturers in their daily work
- o Overview and management of the entire ship-based Explorer Product/Operation
- o Financial responsibility for third-party excursion program and own produced activities, and maintaining budget control
- o Communicate with important shore-side stakeholders.
- Expedition Cruise operations
- Adventure tourism production
- Storytelling and hostmanship
- Polar Regions- and tropical experience.
- Rifle handling skills for polar bear protection
- Education title: Outdoor Leadership
- We are looking for a candidate that can help us elevate our explorer operations to an even higher level – that takes pride in delivering the best guest experience, that are structured and efficient and an excellent communicator. It is an advantage if the candidate masters German in addition to our working language; English.
- An exciting job with one of the strongest brands within explorer tourism
- A unique opportunity to explore the Artic and Antartic
- Challenging and interesting work with an expedition team and travelers with the desire to explore
- Competitive conditions