Where: Belgrade (Serbia)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Positions primary responsibility will be to ensure that customer faults are being worked in a manner that will result in the achievement of customer Service Level Agreement’s (SLA’s) and customer satisfaction; Troubleshoots undocumented problems.
- Allocates work load, trains new employees, and provides feedback for improvement; Acts as team leader on large, critical geographic territories, requiring the highest level of skills and experience to meet critical SLA’s
- Position requires understanding of Managed Service Center operations and solid understanding of all MSC support tools
- Position responsible for understanding of the end to end processes that underpin quality customer service; Conduct service audits
Candidate profile and qualifications:
- Fluently in speaking and writing of German language
- Knowledge of English language
- Technical degree in Computer science or higher level of IT knowledge with related experience in some of these fields: General IT HW/SW installation and maintenance, MS OS installation, connection equipment and networking, web environment or similar.
- Advanced knowledge level of Windows OS; Advanced knowledge of the Internet including applications and protocols as well standard network monitoring and analyzing tools; Advanced trouble-shooting skills with MS Office and standard applications (Virus Scanner, Adobe, Zip)
- Responsible with good organizational skills
- Highly motivated with team spirit
- Not convicted or in a process of conviction