Where: Dublin (Ireland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Arabic Community Operations Analyst
- Do you have an eye for detail and knowledge of recent current affairs relevant to your market area?
- Must be fluent C2 level in written and verbal market language.
- Are you a quick thinker with strong decision making abilities?
- Are you able to follow procedures and company policies at all times?
You must be eligible to work fulltime in Ireland without restriction for a minimum of 11 months.
(Stamp 4, Stamp 1G or EU Passport)
Get in contact with Stephen.Molloy@cpl.ie with your CV today.
With 2.26 billion active users each month, it is essential that an expert team of content reviewers are in place to moderate mass amounts of uploaded material daily, some of this being extreme graphic content. You will need to be a team player with excellent decision making abilities and an understanding of the confidentially required for this line of work.
Responsibilities as a Content Review Analyst:
- Process and review accounts and content that has been flagged for potential violations of the company’s policies.
- Validate, investigate and respond to inquiries of an urgent or sensitive nature within established guidelines.
- Comply with the company’s published policies and procedures and any legal and regulatory requirements that the company is obliged to adhere to.
- Demonstrate speed, agility, critical-thinking, and problem-solving skills in your work and an ability to ramp up quickly.
- High school diploma or equivalent leaving certificate.
- Experience with review of graphic content and social media is desirable.
- Good knowledge of the internet and technology
- Results & detail oriented
- Can critically assess content strictly against client policies