Where: Helsinki (Finland)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
As a B2B Account Manager you have ownership of the complete sales process from A to Z – from prospecting to closing the deals – both new business and growing your named accounts. Your daily work is about bringing the Management Events message across to sales and marketing C-level decision makers mainly within the tech and consultancy space. You make them aware of the benefits of using our events to build sales pipeline and increase awareness in their most desired customer target groups. In this position you build both your own and your customers’ success on a daily basis.
We’re looking for socially equipped, energetic team players with 0-3 years of experience from B2B sales. You’re familiar working with set targets for both activities and results. You still get the kicks of calling the prospect for the first time, and at the same time customer relationship building is your forte as well. You have a track record on successful B2B sales and you can share some customer references with us when applying. You are ready to take the next step in your career and join our international sales team and leave your handprint in our next growth leap?
Our commitment to your development and success?
- In the beginning of your employment we offer you a 4-week onboarding to learn all about our products, sales process and customers. This will equip you to a successful start of your career with us! You will practice all necessary skills before going to action.
- After your onboarding the ME Sales Academy continues to build your professional competencies from multiple angles; international sales, account management, resilience, EQ – and many more.
- Future career opportunities are diverse, high performers can fast track to new responsibilities, both managerial and specialist positions.
- Your rewarding is a combination of base salary and monthly commissions based on each deal you bring in plus a quarterly bonus when reaching your set sales quota.
- Every year we have special incentive trips to best performing individuals – the Millionaires Club – and teams who reach their fall season targets.