Where: Belfast (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
As part of a multicultural and multilingual team you’ll be working in a fast paced environment and will need to be able to adapt quickly to the business and customer needs.
You will be assisting to resolve customer queries and issues in a friendly, helpful and resourceful manner.
- High level of professionalism and customer service skills
- Responsible for resolving customer queries via email and telephone.
- Maintain and promote a positive attitude whilst meeting productivity goals.
- Maintain high confidentiality at all times.
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Danish or Norwegian
- 6 customer service experience this does not have to be call centre ie restaurant, shop experience will be considered.
- Proficiency with MS Office, internet, strong working knowledge of PC based internet and software applications. The ability to learn and adapt to new software
- Able to work in a customer focused environment with set targets on handling times and customer satisfaction that must be achieved daily, as well as experience in communication with external customers (email & phone)
- Experience of working in a team based environment supporting the team in achieving the highest quality standards and takes an active role in generating team morale Proven problem solving skills and experience in delivering practical solutions.
- Conveys information concisely and effectively. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated initiative and a well developed sense of urgency and follow through.
- Ability to multi-task, plan and organize.