Where: Athens (Greece)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
Does the opportunity to work with customers, to solve their technology and business challenges excite you?
Then this is the opportunity for you! Join a renowned, growing and profitable global software organization and play a critical part of an exciting journey for Citrix in Athens
We are currently looking to hire multi-lingual Renewals Sales Specialists with fluency in English and Arabic.
You will be responsible for identifying our clients’ needs and aligning them to Citrix’s products and services, utilizing modern selling and marketing techniques and tools to communicate effectively with key business decision makers.
Primary Duties / Responsibilities:
- This is a proactive telesales role, you would be responsible for managing and closing all assigned account renewal opportunities and business relationships in pursuit of an assigned revenue quota
- Identify renewal opportunities by generating and analyzing license reports
- Drive renewals of Citrix Subscription Advantage (SA), Software Maintenance (SWM), Enterprise-level Support contracts (e.g. TRM, Extended Support, Escalation Engineer and future offerings), and Appliance Maintenance (HWM) within a list of accounts or in a territory.
- You would manage all renewal opportunities through leveraging Citrix channel partners or directly where needed
- Prospect consistently for license up-sell and cross-sell opportunities and engages Inside Sales and Field Sales teams to hand-over and develop such opportunities
- Provide routine analytical and administrative support for customers and partners to guide them through their renewal opportunity and process
- Support general account sales strategies for named and focus accounts and prospects for cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
- Promote value proposition of upgrades and renewals to maximize return on Citrix products and solutions
- Manage and tracks all sales stages of the renewal opportunities
- Provide and generates quotes necessary for Subscription Advantage, Appliance Maintenance, Software Maintenance, and Enterprise-level Support contracts sales opportunities
- Align with sales team members as needed to close sales.
- Utilize CRM system and all necessary applications to manage and optimize opportunities and track all sales stages of the renewal opportunities.
Requirements (Education, Certification, Training, and Experience)
- School leaver with some work experience preferably in a Technical Telesales environment.
- Minimum of 2-3 years sales/ telesales and/or technology sales experience
- IT environment experience preferred.
- Good level of communication skills both verbal and written