Where: London (United Kingdom)
Extent of Work: Full Time
Click here to apply in English
Why join Harnham
- International environment, Offices in London (HQ), New York, San Francisco and Berlin
- Global, well established company (founded 2006) with a start up charm and the growth potential of such.
- Great culture – we are a supportive, welcoming, international and fun environment.
- Recruitment is a rewarding industry. No other industry will reward you that greatly. We have an excellent commission structure and career progression
- Start as a recruitment consultant and work yourself up to senior within 10 months. Managing position is just 24 months after starting in sight!
What will you be doing as a trainee recruitment consultant?
As recruitment is a sale-based role you will be doing:
- cold calling to new and existing global clients.
- Business development to attract business from client companies
- Visiting clients and pitching to develop positive relationships
- Becoming a specialist within the industry
- Understanding what the client wants and their industry
- Sourcing and headhunting candidates through job advertisements, LinkedIn and job boards
- Become a respected expert in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland in the field of Data&Analytics
- Selling new opportunities to candidates as well as selling in candidates suitable for the role to your clients
- managing the complete recruitment lifecycle, from advertising to interviewing candidates to closing the deal
and much more!
What is in for you?
- Competitive salary plus up to £15k in commission in the first year, Senior position within one year, 25k basic and earning around £60k, second year £100k!
- Management position within 24 months and leading your own team!
- Two fun and exciting inhouse trainers who support with throughout your first two years with us to make sure you have the best possible start into your career
- Fine dining in 5* Michelin Restaurants, all paid lunch and breakfast clubs, exotic fully paid holidays for our top billers
- Business trips to the Nordics
What do you need to bring to be a successful recruitment consultant?
- Fluent in English and Norwegian or Swedish or Danish or Finnish is a must
- Enjoy working towards targets and determined to succeed
- You love to work in an international company
- You handle pressure very well
- You are a bright, outgoing, ambitious individual with excellent Norwegian skills
- You are confident, strong communication skills, good at building relationship with senior managers, you are excellent at convincing others